Change of NameChange of Name | Patricia P. Davis, Attorney at Law

I can file applications for a legal name change. It requires filing a Complaint. The name change notice must be published twice in the local newspaper of record. A copy of the Judgment is filed with the NJ Treasurer. I obtain an amended birth certificate. The whole process takes 3-6 months, but typically does not require a court appearance.

Schedule a consultation